
I read that most of the website say the screen is made of a special scratch-resistant glass. Then why my 1 got scratches? I don't have a screen protector yet. I didn't even put it near any scratchable material e.g key..... Anyone also having this problem?
Is there any pre-installed screen protector?
any idea if the acro S is almost tamper-proof like the Xperia Active... am planning to upgrade from my Xperia Active some time soon and I hope the phone is also almost-weatherproof like the tiny Active...
i went to view the Xperia go and Xperia acro S recently but have yet to see anyone use it... and their screens like so easy to scratch...
Think will still need a screen protector to protect the screen. I uses one just to be safe.
The screen is not scratch-proof, only scratch-resistance. So if the scratch is hard enough the screen can still get scratched.
Is the screen protector out yet. I went to a few shop they say not out yet?
BTW anyone know if I can replace the screen scatter proof layer?
go ask sony I'd u want to replace it
SP I recall dataflex at amk hub is selling it
64812355
give then a call if u wanna. confirm
u on a Arco s ?
hows your Battry life?
is the ring tone quite soft ?
the ringtone sounds softer compare to arc s
and may i ask, how long will it take a full charge using the dock ?
i tried the charging dock ytd, after 4hrs only 50% ......
the ringtone sounds softer compare to arc s
and may i ask, how long will it take a full charge using the dock ?
i tried the charging dock ytd, after 4hrs only 50% ......
You have to check what is the output for the adaptor for the phone? If it is 550mah then it will be slower and for 1A to 1.5A, it should take around 2-3 hours for full charge.
I am using Xperia S with Quick Charger of 1.5A output for the adaptor so only take around 2 hours to fully charge the 1750mah battery.
this is what I suspect
as due to the water resist dust resist feature they might be cover up the ports more thgither
u just brought it?
You have to check what is the output for the adaptor for the phone? If it is 550mah then it will be slower and for 1A to 1.5A, it should take around 2-3 hours for full charge.
I am using Xperia S with Quick Charger of 1.5A output for the adaptor so only take around 2 hours to fully charge the 1750mah battery.
You have to check what is the output for the adaptor for the phone? If it is 550mah then it will be slower and for 1A to 1.5A, it should take around 2-3 hours for full charge.
I am using Xperia S with Quick Charger of 1.5A output for the adaptor so only take around 2 hours to fully charge the 1750mah battery.
im charging using the docking station and original charger
arco s
oh I mean the speaker port on the back of the phone
I noticed it sort of covered with something like. some layer to make it water resist
if it how can it be water dust resist
so sure got some muted sounds unlike normal phone is expose with just a speaker cover. with dots
where u brought your Arco ?
by right even xperia s I recall comes with a 1a charger as compare to the 550a output
hmm maybe its docking station fault
it output only 550a
as compare to charge direct
since u say above

After using xs fast charger, I hate it when my gs2 is charging for more than 2 hours and still not fully charged.![]()