Xperia Arco S

devilzsky

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Saw in a au website that the desktop charger can be bought seperately. Wonder why it is not available in Singapore? hope Sony or some shops do bring it it cos I believe it is good to have more that 1.
DK200_L.jpg


Even the china website TaoBao is selling it...
T2S_9pXfpbXXXXXXXX_!!78422167.jpg


Anyone wanna join in to buy together?


i dont mind but how much is it?
 

sirbrian

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
3
I am going to order online from protectionfilms24.com for the Vikuiti™ DQCM30 Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Acro S. I have a 10% Voucher Code to use too.

Anyone wants to buy?

I will place the order by tomorrow evening. If interested let me know.
 

elsonhowx

Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
How does the 3 button work? By touch or must press with some pressure? I find that always I try to press the home button it seems not very responsive (sometime have to press few times) wonder is the problem with button,lag or me :s22:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
How does the 3 button work? By touch or must press with some pressure? I find that always I try to press the home button it seems not very responsive (sometime have to press few times) wonder is the problem with button,lag or me :s22:

not mch issue for me as i try the demo set
as compare to it xperia s is touch button is lesser sensitive
 

sirbrian

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
3
Case that allows to charge on dock

I found this on Amazon JP and it is call the GRAPHT Series and it allows us to charge on the dock too, just like the Otterbox Reflex Series:

Anyone using it or are interested to get it too?

41k62QP-%2BBL.jpg

41QF1P4oWoL.jpg

41UijEvlnAL.jpg

41%2BaG681PwL.jpg
 

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
24,773
Reaction score
0
Guys,


I want to enquire, is this phone, the battery NOT user replaceable ?


Look below for photo

2012-01-27_104904.jpg
 

sirbrian

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
3
Max microSDHC size

I read from the specs that the Acro S support max 32GB microSDHC. I already have a 32GB Sandisk Ultra Class 6. I was thinking of buying to upgrade to a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Class 10 next week during the COMEX.

Anyone know if it can be used?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top