Xperia New Product Announcement

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sharp_aquos_r6_1625185072_ac8af138_progressive.jpg

128gb storage only...

And this phone is only for Japan right? Sony phones are mostly for international market.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can always get from benny.. he brings in these.. i was deciding between sony or that sharp lol

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
It's swee actually but that huge lens is a bit of eyesore, though I understand why its needed

Also, when is 5III coming?

:cry:

mortpenguin

Reaction score
can always get from benny.. he brings in these.. i was deciding between sony or that sharp lol
Benny's still bringing in keitais??? Holy **** I'm impressed. I bought a Sharp SH-01B from him 10 years ago! Still need to use the SIM card thingy to paste on the actual SIM card for the new phones? :LOL:

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Benny's still bringing in keitais??? Holy **** I'm impressed. I bought a Sharp SH-01B from him 10 years ago! Still need to use the SIM card thingy to paste on the actual SIM card for the new phones? :LOL:
All Sony phones now use nano Sim.,.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You want raw power get the Sharp.
You have limited budget then get the Sharp.
If you want to have more control and features get the Sony.

To be honest... if you can decide between a Pro I and a R6, i would advise you to just get the Pro I. It's a much better phone overall.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You want raw power get the Sharp.
You have limited budget then get the Sharp.
If you want to have more control and features get the Sony.

To be honest... if you can decide between a Pro I and a R6, i would advise you to just get the Pro I. It's a much better phone overall.
actually i wanted to get the sharp.. but the only problem is the lack of 5g..

ferrischia

Reaction score
Pre-order form for pro-i is non functional. Cannot put address with more than 35 char and does not have multiple lines for address input. My shipping address has more than 35 char... now what era liao, simple webform cannot get it right.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.