Xperia Pro I

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
A good video of this guy explaining the photo quality comparable to 1 inch Sony sensor (he assimilate it to full frame camera using crop sensor lens and sacrificing megapixels yet getting same picture quality )

Anmario

Reaction score
This morning I'm having problem with my power button. When I press, nothing happened and the screen did not light up. When I put on charge, then my screen light up and I can do thing. Less than 3 weeks and I need to go to service centre.

I would like to check with people here, do you have fast charging with the original cable? I charge for 10 mins and it just go up 15%. Is it normal?

altca4

Reaction score
This morning I'm having problem with my power button. When I press, nothing happened and the screen did not light up. When I put on charge, then my screen light up and I can do thing. Less than 3 weeks and I need to go to service centre.

I would like to check with people here, do you have fast charging with the original cable? I charge for 10 mins and it just go up 15%. Is it normal?
Mine hanged once (so far) sometime last week, it became totally unresponsive to touch and buttons. So I did a force restart (hold power + volume down for like 10sec ish) and no more issue so far. I have come across such scenarios once is a long while across all phones (iphone 12 pro included). Hope nothing serious with yours.

For charging wise, the lowest I went so far with batt is 12% ish and with the in-the box-charger and 10 minutes charges more than 15% (i cant remember exactly how much). But if your phone is already>50% or closer to top 25%, the phone will generally slow down charging speed to protect phone battery.
Do take note that current generation of (flagship tiered) phones mostly have such a 'smart' (I know people who hated it lol) feature and works that way.

Anmario

Reaction score
Mine hanged once (so far) sometime last week, it became totally unresponsive to touch and buttons. So I did a force restart (hold power + volume down for like 10sec ish) and no more issue so far. I have come across such scenarios once is a long while across all phones (iphone 12 pro included). Hope nothing serious with yours.

For charging wise, the lowest I went so far with batt is 12% ish and with the in-the box-charger and 10 minutes charges more than 15% (i cant remember exactly how much). But if your phone is already>50% or closer to top 25%, the phone will generally slow down charging speed to protect phone battery.
Do take note that current generation of (flagship tiered) phones mostly have such a 'smart' (I know people who hated it lol) feature and works that way.
wow, your method really work. After I force restart, the power button is working now.

Thank you very much

altca4

Reaction score
XPi's low light capabilities are really good too but with RAW edits (not so much with their out-of-box 'Basic' mode).
The shots are a lot more natural (closer to the eye) VS the likes of p6p and i12p.

For guys and girls out there taking low light shots,
take more note on the shutter speed and ISO.
I was using 1/30 for some lower light shots (that involved movements) and XPi bummed the ISO so high up. The results are quite interesting, I got some surprising (fairly) sharp shots but the noise are so bad that my mediocre RAW processing skill are unable to counter the noise. So I have to reach a better balance.

Last edited:

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyone has issues with tapping at tracetogether points?

Tap at MRT gantry no issues, but TT tapping cannot...dunno issit NFC or Bluetooth but both are on...not sure what I'm missing here...on official leather cover but dis shld not affect right?..:vijayadmin:

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has issues with tapping at tracetogether points?

Tap at MRT gantry no issues, but TT tapping cannot...dunno issit NFC or Bluetooth but both are on...not sure what I'm missing here...on official leather cover but dis shld not affect right?..:vijayadmin:
Try putting close to the tapping machine (1 cm or less ) then hold it there. I believe Sony deliberately program it this way so as probably to protect radiation / not to accidentally tap even you are far away.

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XPi's low light capabilities are really good too but with RAW edits (not so much with their out-of-box 'Basic' mode).
The shots are a lot more natural (closer to the eye) VS the likes of p6p and i12p.

For guys and girls out there taking low light shots,
take more note on the shutter speed and ISO.
I was using 1/30 for some lower light shots (that involved movements) and XPi bummed the ISO so high up. The results are quite interesting, I got some surprising (fairly) sharp shots but the noise are so bad that my mediocre RAW processing skill are unable to counter the noise. So I have to reach a better balance.

nice writeups you have (y)

is there some native phone app to work on the sony raw files to retrieve details from shadow/highlights or die die need LR / Adobe PS on desktop ?

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah haven't one month... My set got issue liao

Speaker crackling. Tmd, sounds like Geiger counter...

Last edited:

altca4

Reaction score
nice writeups you have (y)

is there some native phone app to work on the sony raw files to retrieve details from shadow/highlights or die die need LR / Adobe PS on desktop ?
Just the android LR app is good enough for me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.