Xperia Pro I

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U meant those who bought 1iii? I think it really depends on whether the differences is worth the 400 dollar premium... I think most will not want to spend the premium

There are also those who jumps from one brand to another and some can only afford a new phone every one or two year. As much as I would like to think this is a premium price, I guess there are really a lot of people who can afford it basis on the amount they will spend on holidays, cars, gaming systems, etc. I am not surprised when there are people paying thousands for gaming consoles over the retail price of hundreds, just because they cannot wait. :LOL:

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
There are also those who jumps from one brand to another and some can only afford a new phone every one or two year. As much as I would like to think this is a premium price, I guess there are really a lot of people who can afford it basis on the amount they will spend on holidays, cars, gaming systems, etc. I am not surprised when there are people paying thousands for gaming consoles over the retail price of hundreds, just because they cannot wait. :LOL:
Quite true too! Gpu too!

Anmario

Reaction score
I had received my phone purchase from Lazada this morning. There is no 3 pin plug and also no phone cover. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Now will need to buy phone cover. Will test and see how it work

Last edited:

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had received my phone purchase from Lazada this morning. There is no 3 pin plug and also no phone cover. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Now will need to buy phone cover. Will test and see how it work
standard sony SOP...

cover must ownself buy. case too..

Case can try mobilite.. if not just amazon jp

altca4

Reaction score
I pre-ordered direct from Sony SEA.
Surprise Surprise!
Not wind no sound no notifications
and suddenly... CJ logistic delivered the ProI to my doorstep at 11.03 am SGT today
LOL, i am not complaining

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice! Post photos taken by phone ~
I pre-ordered direct from Sony SEA.
Surprise Surprise!
Not wind no sound no notifications
and suddenly... CJ logistic delivered the ProI to my doorstep at 11.03 am SGT today
LOL, i am not complaining

Stanley W

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from 313 Sony? got called liao?
**Update** They just whatsapped....

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.