vaxvms
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2002
- Messages
- 21,573
- Reaction score
- 2,240

All in Yen nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me slowly slowly go in to "trap" herAll in Yen nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait 124-125 i will change again
got use than chg lor else become banana notes hahawait 124-125 i will change again
going next year April hahagot use than chg lor else become banana notes haha
Methinks this is probably the highest level we'll see for the rest of this week. I'm still hoping for it to breach 123 so that I can book hotels at cheaper rates.
Probably the next rate hike by the Feds will kill the yen again.going next year April haha
is the hotels open for booking for April? i see some hotels already sold out, not sure if its trueMethinks this is probably the highest level we'll see for the rest of this week. I'm still hoping for it to breach 123 so that I can book hotels at cheaper rates.
Depends. Generally 3-6 months in advance. But some popular places might only open 1-2 months in advance.is the hotels open for booking for April? i see some hotels already sold out, not sure if its true