dreamer75
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2000
- Messages
- 66,192
- Reaction score
- 0
If travelling in june, advisable to change now?
IMO, 15.0x-15.1x is a reasonable rate to change some.
Change in phases.

If travelling in june, advisable to change now?

If travelling in june, advisable to change now?

Guys,
been there and back.
changed $2k @ 1.52 for 131,000 yen
changed $924 @ 1.54 for 60,000 yen
was there from 23rd till 28th. spent only around $1700
changed back to sgd 1208 @ 1.529 for 79,050 yen
3k is more than enough for 2 person's spending at tokyo. we ate lots of great food and bought many souveniors.
this question have been asked many times already. it is really impossible to say whether yen will go up or down... we at most can only speculate.
the only advise we can offer is to change is phases, like wat dreamer75 said.![]()
good lah, now u can change with the money changer. easier for everyone.15.26.. down and stay down.

good lah, now u can change with the money changer. easier for everyone.![]()
I need to buy two agnes B bags, two blue label bags, fancl, phiten necklace etc... I think $3k not enough hahaha.
I'm in no hurry to change the remaining yen. will wait till it rises to the same level I change or more, then go $ changer lor.haha , yea true. thanks. let me know if u still wanna offload your yen. still got about 2.5k sgd left to change![]()

maybe you want to look at samantha thavasa instead? her bags looked nice when i passed by the shops. agnes B and blue label a bit common nowadays.I need to buy two agnes B bags, two blue label bags, fancl, phiten necklace etc... I think $3k not enough hahaha.

I'm in no hurry to change the remaining yen. will wait till it rises to the same level I change or more, then go $ changer lor.![]()
ahh .. i see i see.
yeah. cant wait to go japan. T minus 10 days to liftoff
you can buy excellent face masks back to Sg!![]()
you can buy excellent face masks back to Sg!![]()
wah, so siong? u in the air so much, rem to sign up for the frequent flyer miles.eh.. i dont know. my plan has alot of flying from osaka to hakodate to sapporo and back to tokyo.
im worried the pandemic (now WHO upgraded to level 5 alert) will affect air travel. later get stranded in one place or something. then really problematic.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/health/090429/swine-flu-no-sign-slowing-down
hopefully wont affect the yen.

wah, so siong? u in the air so much, rem to sign up for the frequent flyer miles.![]()