Yen Exchange Rate Watch

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2000
Messages
66,192
Reaction score
0
b


Last Trade: 0.01518 SGD
Trade Time: 10:06AM SGT
Bid: 0.01518
Ask: 0.01519
 

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
17,525
Reaction score
24
If travelling in june, advisable to change now?

this question have been asked many times already. it is really impossible to say whether yen will go up or down... we at most can only speculate. :o

the only advise we can offer is to change is phases, like wat dreamer75 said. :)
 

zx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,387
Reaction score
48
Guys,

been there and back.

changed $2k @ 1.52 for 131,000 yen
changed $924 @ 1.54 for 60,000 yen

was there from 23rd till 28th. spent only around $1700
changed back to sgd 1208 @ 1.529 for 79,050 yen

3k is more than enough for 2 person's spending at tokyo. we ate lots of great food and bought many souveniors.

I need to buy two agnes B bags, two blue label bags, fancl, phiten necklace etc... I think $3k not enough hahaha.
 

coolwinx

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
this question have been asked many times already. it is really impossible to say whether yen will go up or down... we at most can only speculate. :o

the only advise we can offer is to change is phases, like wat dreamer75 said. :)

Thanks evilerniex and dreamer75. Thats a good idea. :)
 

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
17,525
Reaction score
24
I need to buy two agnes B bags, two blue label bags, fancl, phiten necklace etc... I think $3k not enough hahaha.

:eek::eek:
i think i will use card in such a situation. dun wanna bring so much cash
 

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
31,933
Reaction score
0
haha , yea true. thanks. let me know if u still wanna offload your yen. still got about 2.5k sgd left to change :p
I'm in no hurry to change the remaining yen. will wait till it rises to the same level I change or more, then go $ changer lor. :o
 

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
31,933
Reaction score
0
I need to buy two agnes B bags, two blue label bags, fancl, phiten necklace etc... I think $3k not enough hahaha.
maybe you want to look at samantha thavasa instead? her bags looked nice when i passed by the shops. agnes B and blue label a bit common nowadays. :o
 

stars87

Master Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
4,894
Reaction score
0
I'm in no hurry to change the remaining yen. will wait till it rises to the same level I change or more, then go $ changer lor. :o

ahh .. i see i see.

yeah. cant wait to go japan. T minus 10 days to liftoff
 

stars87

Master Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
4,894
Reaction score
0
Last edited:

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
31,933
Reaction score
0

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2000
Messages
66,192
Reaction score
0
b


Last Trade: 0.01510 SGD
Trade Time: 3:22PM SGT
Bid: 0.01510
Ask: 0.01510


DOWN down down!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top