
anyone changed today? might wanna go down change tml.
how much was the rate?actually there is another money changer in suntec further down, just beside carrefour on 2nd floor, also beside UOB and OCBC atm. I randomly asked for a quote and they quoted me a rate better than the fountain, even though their displayed board showed a lousier rate. So I actually changed there instead of fountain. Guys can check tt out.
lucky I changed all my yen yesterday. hope for everyone else's sake that the exchange rate drops...
so, still can reach 14.83 in apr?
lucky I changed all my yen yesterday. hope for everyone else's sake that the exchange rate drops...
so, still can reach 14.83 in apr?
should have listened to ur advice and booked early.yes, flying on fri. is ok, hope rate will drop again.!!!!!!! crap. was at arcade on friday and got offered 15.4 . didnt take that offer. now regret
enjoy your trip sister telur. flying off this week ? i tried to get house ikebukuro but fully booked so im taking kimi ryokan.should have listened to ur advice and booked early.


!!!!!!! crap. was at arcade on friday and got offered 15.4 . didnt take that offer. now regret
enjoy your trip sister telur. flying off this week ? i tried to get house ikebukuro but fully booked so im taking kimi ryokan.should have listened to ur advice and booked early.
ya, best rate I changed at was 15.45...Whoa.. 15.4 very good already!!!
ya, best rate I changed at was 15.45...
Have a great trip!Luckily we changed already.
Flying tomorrow