
s2716dg so cheap now?I am looking for one too.
Currently planning to get a dell s2716dg for about 800 bucks.
The acer xb271hu us an ips panel and cheapest I have seen for it is 999 during it fair.
These are the gsync ones. Only get those if you are in nvidia camp.
Other popular ones are the Korean ones like the crossover dunno what model.
There is the Asus mg279h and the benq one which are freesync and cheaper but of you are using an nvidia card then get no extra benefit on adaptive sync. Only amd can benefit from these.
s2716dg so cheap now?
dunno is it worth it to get the xb271hu... so ex
which is better? benq xl2730z or the dell s2716dg?
though i am using the nvidia gtx 1080.. the dell comes with gsync but benq is freesync.
i dont really need gsync nor freesync anyway...
just in case you need this info
acer xb270hu at causeway point courts
selling at $699
full IPS, 27 inches, 1440p with 144hz.G Sync too
I went there yesterday![]()
QUOTE firstjust in case you need this info
acer xb270hu at causeway point courts
selling at $699
full IPS, 27 inches, 1440p with 144hz.G Sync too
I went there yesterday![]()
zhun
![]()

What?! They are putting the sign over a XB271HU though.
So cheap and worth every penny.
I went there to buy this
in the end convinced by saleman to buy 4k
abit regret now
courts got 7 days no reason exchange program?
lol
What?! They are putting the sign over a XB271HU though.
So cheap and worth every penny.