So unlucky haha. You shouldn't have seen this threadwah $699 for xb271hu or xb270 ?
sian just bought a xb271hu yesterday nia...

So unlucky haha. You shouldn't have seen this threadwah $699 for xb271hu or xb270 ?
sian just bought a xb271hu yesterday nia...
I went to orchard courts but the guy said no stocks whole branch wideheading to causeway point now
Confirmed xb270hu at $699.
Confirmed xb270hu at $699.
Confirmed xb270hu at $699.
I went there to buy this
in the end convinced by saleman to buy 4k
abit regret now
courts got 7 days no reason exchange program?
lol
Can i know where can get this. I am serious!!
$699 for 271 is crazy!!!
Got one too.
Any monitor recommended?
Got one set. Its the ips model confirmed. Left last set if i not wrong.
Acer CB280HK only $400 only
So cfm All court outlet selling 270 at $699?
And the model is 270hu and not 271 ah?

Only saw it at CWP. not sure about other outlets.
Model is XB270HU, IPS, at $699.
If you want XB271HU at $699, maybe 6 months later?![]()