ZrE0_Cha0s
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2011
- Messages
- 16,703
- Reaction score
- 26
worth, give 25% discount not worth den u wanna wait for 50% discount



I'm not familiar with all the pricings![]()
Using MLC NAND but some batches are using lower grade SpecTek (Micron is parent company) NAND...
Too chimUsing MLC NAND but some batches are using lower grade SpecTek (Micron is parent company) NAND...

Better to get win7 then free upgrade to win 10 or get win10 straight?
Sent from Sony D6653 using GAGT
Better to get win7 then free upgrade to win 10 or get win10 straight?
Sent from Sony D6653 using GAGT
alternative site is here https://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=windows+key
can pay thru paypal and CC
change currency from
ÂŁPound to SGD top right hand corner
i think most of us here bought thru reddit including myself. i have a pleasant experience there, the key sent to me quite fast.After reading this thread I purchased the windows 10 home oem product key from Kinguin.net (seller is Nextkeys). The seller sent me a used key that cannot be activated. i logged a complaint to Kinguin on the same hour but have not received a reply. This morning I logged a dispute with Paypal. Let see how things go. The purchase price was slightly less than 38sgd.
There are pro and cons buying buying such products at cheap price. I believed even Q0010 is filled with such similar sellers based on reviews I had read in the past. Was thinking Kinguin would be safer compared to Reddit as it is a proper site..
![]()
i think most of us here bought thru reddit including myself. i have a pleasant experience there, the key sent to me quite fast.
After reading this thread I purchased the windows 10 home oem product key from Kinguin.net (seller is Nextkeys). The seller sent me a used key that cannot be activated. i logged a complaint to Kinguin on the same hour but have not received a reply. This morning I logged a dispute with Paypal. Let see how things go. The purchase price was slightly less than 38sgd.
There are pro and cons buying buying such products at cheap price. I believed even Q0010 is filled with such similar sellers based on reviews I had read in the past. Was thinking Kinguin would be safer compared to Reddit as it is a proper site..
![]()
maybe i get from different sellerSelf assembled?I just assembled a new low end rig yesterday so that I can play some simple game. My vivopc which uses a celeron cpu cannot support the graphic requirement. I bought everything from Cybermind at Northpoint unless stated. At Cybermind I paid cash for the CPU+Motherboard bundle and credit card for everything else.
- MSI B150i-Gaming-PRO-AC + Core i3 6100 ($336)
- CORSAIR Vengeance 1600C9 LP (2 x 4gb) ($79)
- Fractal Design NANO S (Window) ($119)
- CoolerMaster G550M 550W ($99)
- ZOTAC SSD 480gb ($168 from lazada)
- Windows 10 home ($38 from Kinguin now disputing due to key not original)
This is a itx rig and I wanted all black theme and no blink. Because I put it in the room and it will disturb my wife's sleep if there are too much light. Have not bought the graphic card yet and i plan to inherit my son's R7 260 card when i get him a better one after his year end exam. Don't need a high end card to play simple game. I went for the fractal casing because i love the design and the sound proofing (for obvious reason).
1K rig looks to be the current market price to build a decent rig these days.
![]()
Cheers for the heads upAfter reading this thread I purchased the windows 10 home oem product key from Kinguin.net (seller is Nextkeys). The seller sent me a used key that cannot be activated. i logged a complaint to Kinguin on the same hour but have not received a reply. This morning I logged a dispute with Paypal. Let see how things go. The purchase price was slightly less than 38sgd.
There are pro and cons buying buying such products at cheap price. I believed even Q0010 is filled with such similar sellers based on reviews I had read in the past. Was thinking Kinguin would be safer compared to Reddit as it is a proper site..
![]()

Self assembled?