FireBlazen
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 2
Because I do?Gonna get the not pink one.
Oh, i thought you were getting the clearly white....Im still hanging on...

Because I do?Gonna get the not pink one.
New WSD installation so complicated lol
I just checked Google store sg has but no way I will buy from the store. Wait kena 8 percent. Hahhah. Hope out in shops soon.
Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT
I got the fog, indigo and carbon from starhub PS. Pink moon is otw (Google store).
New WSD installation so complicated lol
I got the fog, indigo and carbon from starhub PS. Pink moon is otw (Google store).
Watched it too, lol. I think fixing a tamiya car is easier, lololYah, I watched the video and I was like wtf??? And i have installed 3 times on my 2XL before...
![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Welcome to the club bro! Waiting for you hehBecause I do?Gonna get the not pink one.
Here not EDMW leh LOL.In before "So who did u voted for?"![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
New WSD installation so complicated lol
Did they change the installation process? O.OYah, I watched the video and I was like wtf??? And i have installed 3 times on my 2XL before...
![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
For 3XL? Last Fri I see display no have leh..
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Welcome to the club bro! Waiting for you heh
Here not EDMW leh LOL.
Did they change the installation process? O.O
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
Wah Ggwp. Why did they change the process..Yup. Now uses slide bar.
Yup. Now uses slide bar.
I find the slide bar so "extra"...![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Wah Ggwp. Why did they change the process..
It was intuitive and easy zzz.
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
I find the slide bar so "extra"...![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Ya man. Abit not careful $60 gone.
You should go for an exchange. You shouldn't live with a defect after paying so much.
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
Me received too today! First attempt sure kan cheong spider.
![]()
after the software update, rmb to update your apps too ... especially the Phone app.
I saw it support Call Screen... English US only.![]()
Gonna test out if it works.
Oh ya... rmb to restart ur phone after all updates.![]()