2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,325
Reaction score
3,861
Wah stinktel so nice send me a coupon to spend in their no-contract store on accessories. It's $20 off too, just need minimum spend 30. Did any pixel 3 XL owners get one too?
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
Eh...an update. Google's gonna keep my case open for exchange until I get back from TW, so I suppose I will get a happy ending for my phone after all.
:s12:
Hope my company service is satisfactory:D

Sent from ε€§ε“₯ε€§ using GAGT
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
I a bit angry lol. I bought my case the day yest the day before yesterday lorrrr!! Now dont know what to buy le
Buy the stand. But I don't think it is available at the store right? Buy a second case lor. Then when bored just swap it out.
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Using the Pixel stand since launch. Other than switch the phone to DND, most of the other features are just fluff to me. Even that function can be automated using IFTTT..

If it is just a normal wireless charger like all others then $119 is definitely overpriced, but this stand can do more than a wireless charger, therefore I think $119 is still acceptable.

Google Pixel 3 XL Just Black HardwareZone Forums app
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top