wizardmao
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2010
- Messages
- 28,491
- Reaction score
- 65
MKBHD has raised the Memory issue as well "His music app would close sometimes when he takes a picture with music in the background"
Artem Russakovskii:
https://twitter.com/ArtemR/status/1053696050341412865
"My Pixel 3 XL is awful at keeping apps in memory. I can cycle between 2 or 3 apps, and they'd keep dying and reloading.
Compared to other phones, especially ones with more RAM, which can easily keep apps properly running as you switch between them, the Pixel 3s are embarrassing."
![]()
![]()
His OP6 to compare
![]()
![]()
While I agree that more RAM means able to stretch more, I havent had time to watch the video you linked here yet.
The pictures doesnt really show a fair comparison?? With no detailed breakdown and full disclosure of apps he used and if any differences between what he did on both devices.
62 apps used memory in past 3hr vs 44 apps??



