Wa it just happened out of a sudden? I thought display issues / green flash thingy only affects Pixel 3 and not the 3 XL.Nope never dropped before.
Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT

Wa it just happened out of a sudden? I thought display issues / green flash thingy only affects Pixel 3 and not the 3 XL.Nope never dropped before.
Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT
Suddenly when I'm in the train.Wa it just happened out of a sudden? I thought display issues / green flash thingy only affects Pixel 3 and not the 3 XL.
Can only repairSian...my phone suddenly have a pink tint on the full screen after reboot.
Any chance of an exchange in CTDI? Need to bring receipt?
Can only repair
Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro Emerald Green using GAGT
Nope.Will they provide a spare phone while they repair?
Exactly![]()
Pixel is like Google's platform to showcase their works I guess.
While I enjoy my pixel experience but its not without flaws with a single camera lens also. For instance my p2xl does pretty poorly when I need to take a zoomed in shot from far as compared to note 8/9 .
Bought 3 more $5 Taobao MNML case as spares... Every 3 months change omce![]()
![]()
You can complement the Pixel with Moment Lens+case.
You can have wide, tele, superfish or even macro.
Anamorphic more suitable for video.
can share link please? also is this original MNML?
Pixel 3XL. But mine is black one.
Best thing about pixel... one kamera settle everything. I see H and S with so many kamera behind, their photo processing must be light years behind google.![]()
Man one of the biggest improvement I feel this phone brings over the S8 I had is the accuracy of the screen and the latency of the screen response. I think most modern phones already have better digitiser than S8, but this really is so much more enjoyable.
You mean on the s8 there's a small delay on recognising your touch?
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Man one of the biggest improvement I feel this phone brings over the S8 I had is the accuracy of the screen and the latency of the screen response. I think most modern phones already have better digitiser than S8, but this really is so much more enjoyable.
You mean on the s8 there's a small delay on recognising your touch?
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
The software experience is really amazing. Very different from using an S, H, So or even One Plus. Hard to go back to non-stock in future man.