2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
My friends, sorry for asking such a noob question. Do most of you buy the Pixel 3 XL from the official Google Store ($1,500+ for 128gb!!!), or from random ah beng shops?

The lowest price I can find online from a semi-decent looking shop is $1,125 from Gadget Affair. They claim its a local set, does that mean it is covered under local warranty from Google?
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
My friends, sorry for asking such a noob question. Do most of you buy the Pixel 3 XL from the official Google Store ($1,500+ for 128gb!!!), or from random ah beng shops?

The lowest price I can find online from a semi-decent looking shop is $1,125 from Gadget Affair. They claim its a local set, does that mean it is covered under local warranty from Google?

I got from Kasia

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
My friends, sorry for asking such a noob question. Do most of you buy the Pixel 3 XL from the official Google Store ($1,500+ for 128gb!!!), or from random ah beng shops?

The lowest price I can find online from a semi-decent looking shop is $1,125 from Gadget Affair. They claim its a local set, does that mean it is covered under local warranty from Google?
Make sure they got original telco receipt for warranty claim. I have asked service center and they say they wont honor third party shop receipts. In the event when there is no telco receipts, they will take the manufacture date of the phone into account

U can also wait for google store promotion to purchase
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,697
Reaction score
8,480
Childish Gambino dances into Playground on Pixel
https://www.blog.google/products/pixel/childish-gambino-dances-playground-pixel/
Childish_Gambino_AR.max-1000x1000.jpg
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
Been using Pixel 2 XL and S9+

Pixel 2 XL feels much faster with developer animation change to .5x

Solid. But now I might want a smaller phone. Minimalist. Will consider Pixel 3 in future. Small, cute yet powerful.
 

Elysium87

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
88
Is there a suitable adapter where you can listen to songs and charge your pixel 3xl at same time? I'm looking for it
 

njstone9

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Make sure they got original telco receipt for warranty claim. I have asked service center and they say they wont honor third party shop receipts. In the event when there is no telco receipts, they will take the manufacture date of the phone into account

U can also wait for google store promotion to purchase

Does anyone know if there will be a Valentine's day discount for the Pixel 3? I heard that in the US there's big discounts coming up.
 

njstone9

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
One other thing, I just tried to activate haptic feedback on my Pixel 2XL (I know this isn't the same thread but...)

It appears to be broken. Is this a common problem? Seems a big hassle to go all the way down to get it fixed and not have the phone for a few days.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
XL or normal ? Thinking want to get one too but the price turn me off leh

Normal. Don't like the notch on the xl and prefer a smaller phone.

I signed starhub 2 yrs contract $50/mth with 13gb data, phone price $448 which I feel is still ok. Works out to be about $30 subscription payment per month and the phone is free compared to non contract phone price from outside shops.
 
Last edited:

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
One other thing, I just tried to activate haptic feedback on my Pixel 2XL (I know this isn't the same thread but...)

It appears to be broken. Is this a common problem? Seems a big hassle to go all the way down to get it fixed and not have the phone for a few days.
don't think is a common issue.. do head to LG service center den.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top