
I'm actually looking at watching video and using wired headphone at the same time. So need wired charging and listening.
Is there a suitable adapter where you can listen to songs and charge your pixel 3xl at same time? I'm looking for it

Thanks. I got see them also, but seems like results are varied. Anyone got buy before can work one?
If you read the review for the 2nd one, people said that it works on their Pixel 3 if using original Pixel charger/cable, 3rd party cable doesn't allows charging/audio concurrently.
Unfortunately the second one doesn't work on pixel 3.
![]()
![]()
My 2nd one refer to the Amazon one, you referring to the same item?
![]()
Google Play gives $1 off apps when you redeem code. Getting this $1 gift is pretty easy. Head on over to this link https://play.google.com/store?code
Youβll have to type in this code: VALENTINE2019SG
![]()
![]()
You only have until before February 28 to use this or else the code will be gone. And you canβt use it for other Google Play media like books or movies or music.

Anyone using the totallee case for their P3?
Online only. I just ordered. Will let you all know how it goes.Where to find this in SG or is it available online only?
Anyone using the totallee case for their P3?
how you get one ? looks nice leh![]()
Too bad it's only 5000mah portable wireless charger
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3