2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,941
Reaction score
13,684
With PDPA now have to reset. It's a standard norm to only take factory reset phone.

Hmmm... I recently took my V30 phone to LG for repair and requested them not to reset cos it's just a small hardware change and they ok. Maybe I try my luck ask them don't reset, cos very troublesome to set up the phone again.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,941
Reaction score
13,684
Found an excellent usb-c to 3.5mm dongle at sim lim square level 6 worldwide computers shop. Looks similar to the apple dongle but louder and the sound quality is pretty good. Costs $15 also.
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
Hmmm... I recently took my V30 phone to LG for repair and requested them not to reset cos it's just a small hardware change and they ok. Maybe I try my luck ask them don't reset, cos very troublesome to set up the phone again.
Isn't it very risky? Unless you already lock it with fingerprint or something.
 

Aikon

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2001
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
0
I'm selling off my Starhub pixel 3xl 128gb black. What is the price like? Moving to S10+.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Haha I also can't decide but finally nailed myself to sell off the 3XL today. Still feel that handling is more important haha. Can't risk myself dropping the phone in the train or walking just because I need to move my hands about to get to certain alphabets LOL. But then again, either way whichever pixel we choose is still a pixel heh! :p

After alternating a few times between Pixel 3 XL and Pixel 3, I've finally decided to stick to the XL.. Haha I read quite a bit of PDFs on my phone and the smaller display size on the Pixel 3 is kinda tiring on my eyes after some time.
 

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
6,012
Reaction score
75
After alternating a few times between Pixel 3 XL and Pixel 3, I've finally decided to stick to the XL.. Haha I read quite a bit of PDFs on my phone and the smaller display size on the Pixel 3 is kinda tiring on my eyes after some time.

How's your battery life for your pixel 3xl?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,941
Reaction score
13,684
Got the hidizs sonata usb-c to 3.5mm adapter. Superb sound quality and loud.

2usisyc.jpg
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,941
Reaction score
13,684
Price & where you got it from?

https://www.amazon.com/HIDIZS-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier-Smartphone/dp/B07F2DTTGT

Initial impressions with the A, C and D firmwares on Tidal app with Final Audio E4000 iem.

A - narrower and more intimate sound field. Mids and highs are more accentuated.

C - dispersed and spacious sound field. Like listening to headphones rather than iem.

D - warmer sound and sounds more powerful than A and C firmwares. But when speaking through headset mic, the other party hears intermittent sound only.

All headset controls like volume and play pause and double tap to skip track can work on all the firmwares.
 
Last edited:

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Which smart watch are u using for pixel 3?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top