2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...๐Ÿ˜—๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ต

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
It's the same as the SGD$5 case which I got from TB..


gvTNQcj.jpg


W0qsgSc.jpg



Online only. I just ordered. Will let you all know how it goes.
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
ใ€Pixelไธญๆ–‡็ฝ‘ๅฎšๅˆถ่ฐทๆญŒpixel 2 XL่ถ…่–„XL 3้€ๆ˜Ž็ฃจ็ ‚ๆ‰‹ๆœบๅฃณไฟๆŠคๅฃณใ€‘https://m.tb.cn/h.3vOL1MM?sm=b3fc86 ็‚นๅ‡ป้“พๆŽฅ๏ผŒๅ†้€‰ๆ‹ฉๆต่งˆๅ™จๅ’‘้–ž๏ผ›ๆˆ–ๅพฉยทๅˆถ่ฟ™ๆฎตๆ่ฟฐ๏ฟฅkM5FbGxUCOs๏ฟฅๅŽๅˆฐ๐Ÿ‘‰ๆท˜โ™‚ๅฏณโ™€๐Ÿ‘ˆ

link please?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,938
Reaction score
13,676
If anyone loses the usb-c to 3.5mm converter, can use the apple one. Softer volume.

sy5fr9.jpg
 
Last edited:

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
Still not getting the new Gmail with the redesign.... Anyone else yet to get?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

androidmazon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
982
Reaction score
0
Sideloaded from apkmirror on 30-Jan, have been using the version till now, no prompt of updates from Play Store...

Update 1: just updated to the latest 13-Feb release from apkmirror.

Update 2: just received the play store updates on my oneplus 6, checked is the same version I sideloaded on my pixel 3 xl last night.

Still not getting the new Gmail with the redesign.... Anyone else yet to get?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 
Last edited:

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
now still trying to decide if should sell my iphone x, give my wife or continue to keep as test device haha
 

njstone9

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Mine is pixel 2 XL too. I all along disabled this. But tested mine to be still working upon reading your post. I dont think its a common issue.

I found the problem. It was disabled in two places, not just under vibrations. Working fine now.
 

njstone9

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
I'm interested in what people think about Samsung's new phoned and whether they'll force Google to up its game.

I hate the notch on the 3XL. I know you can disable it but then you've got the same screen size as the 2XL.

Can Google justify charging a premium price, especially in Singapore, for a single camera smartphone with (what is now) a bathtub sized notch?

I'm desperate to keep what I love about my Pixel - excellent photos, regular updates and the latest OS, as well as free photo and video storage (I use a USB c adaptor to upload DSLR photos!)

But the hardware is lagging behind. Please Google can we get a telephoto lens and a more attractive and modern design this year?

Thanks!
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,938
Reaction score
13,676
Google's strength is in software, so they keep the hardware simple and use software to enhance it. Probably an under screen finger print sensor will be mainstream next. An ultra wide camera will be nice also.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,938
Reaction score
13,676
Received my mnml case today.

Left to right: fabric case, Spigen thin fit case, mnml case.

6z0emp.jpg


Got the Moshi charging + 3.5mm adapter and is working well also.
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,938
Reaction score
13,676
The Spigen thin fit case the grip is good, not slippery. But the top and bottom are not covered. The power and volume button a bit difficult to press also.
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
Anyone gonna jump ship to s10 series? If camera is on par I sure jump

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
the improvement is all similar to what m20p is now. ultra wide, 4100mAh battery, in display fingerprint. donโ€™t think is worth that 300-400 additional price tag.

Anyone gonna jump ship to s10 series? If camera is on par I sure jump

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

njstone9

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
It's an incredible phone. I took a look at one in Somerset this evening. Perfect size. The 10+ is very nice too but the price is scary. I'm quite tempted to get the missus a Note 9 though now. 870 at Kasia seems a great buy. Will it go down further do you think?
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
the improvement is all similar to what m20p is now. ultra wide, 4100mAh battery, in display fingerprint. donโ€™t think is worth that 300-400 additional price tag.

Software alone Samsung miles ahead imo

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top