laughingPANDA
Master Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2012
- Messages
- 2,543
- Reaction score
- 0
Which phone?
He's referring to the Pixel 3A.
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Which phone?
I already with you on the dark side liao bro. Just that it's on my P1 and essentialstill hesitating on the 3XL leh. I scared and no more swipe right for hamburger menu
![]()
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
using it for a few months le . not bad . got to use it because of my local guide higher level
using it for a few months le . not bad . got to use it because of my local guide higher level
Sent from Samsung S10+ using GAGT
I suggest that you do not name call people here if you don't want to be subjected to some infraction points. My first and last warning. This isn't EDMW.Mate 20 7nm chip $650
Huawei which flagship cost S$659![]()
Hi pixel sheep. Mate 20 7nm chip $650
Yah the price is kinda ridiculous.Was planning on buying 3a XL for my parents but they marked it up by a hundred bucks here. Makes no sense. Doh.

Tried the 3a and 3a xl at Challenger. Quite stuttery experience as compared to my 3.![]()
You say liddat I 2nd thoughts.Tried the 3a and 3a xl at Challenger. Quite stuttery experience as compared to my 3.![]()
You say liddat I 2nd thoughts.
Want to get 3axl to compliment my P3
Sent from ε°η±³οΌι»οΌι using GAGT

Very soon, banking apps are going to disable itself when you switch on just developer mode on your phone, not even root.Sianz 1/2![]()
![]()
![]()
Not happening now but it's going to happen eventually.You say liddat I 2nd thoughts.
Want to get 3axl to compliment my P3
Sent from ε°η±³οΌι»οΌι using GAGT
