2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
Lol talk talk about Nexus make me gian to go hunt again :o
My 3XL also on beta liao. Because you down there keep tempt me lol. So far so good. Bobi no problem all the way until the actual release is out :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

So far beta 1 & 2, i neber experience sudden soft reboot but this beta 3 oledi thrice :D bur still can use as daily driver
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
Adaptive Sleep on Android Q Beta 3 aims to keep your phone awake while you're looking at it
93780-329x676.jpg
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
So far beta 1 & 2, i neber experience sudden soft reboot but this beta 3 oledi thrice
:D
bur still can use as daily driver

Hahah I don't want to curse myself but at the moment haven't kena anything yet. Only yesterday after the update I kena the .com stop responding issue. I restarted the phone now okay liao :D

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
Hahah I don't want to curse myself but at the moment haven't kena anything yet. Only yesterday after the update I kena the .com stop responding issue. I restarted the phone now okay liao :D

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

So far it stood out than last year pie beta

Aiya you show this screen now most probably is hoot already lah hahaha

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Just checking out what deals we can get :D
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
So far it stood out than last year pie beta

Just checking out what deals we can get
:D

I think I loaded pie beta for awhile then opt out. This time round got dark theme and the gesture if not I also won't opt in lol. But I find Google kinda boliao. They waited one year to implement the iPhone gestures. Might as well just do it right from pie since it's more of a copy of iPhone instead of something innovative :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
I think I loaded pie beta for awhile then opt out. This time round got dark theme and the gesture if not I also won't opt in lol. But I find Google kinda boliao. They waited one year to implement the iPhone gestures. Might as well just do it right from pie since it's more of a copy of iPhone instead of something innovative :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Likely their software guys dunno how to implement the gesture till now. Even google cannot adopt scrolling screenshots to android, deeming it β€œinfeasible” :s22:
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Wah Pixel C
:love:
Nearly bought one from carousel but then got the split screen issue thing that's why in the end I passed. Risky toy to purchase.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

I had to go thru so much trouble and paid more $$$ to get this :(
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Likely their software guys dunno how to implement the gesture till now. Even google cannot adopt scrolling screenshots to android, deeming it *********infeasible*********
:s22:

Hahah the more I think about it the funnier it gets. Wait one year but end up use Apple's implementation. But now their design also flawed because of material design's hamburger menu. :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I had to go thru so much trouble and paid more $$$ to get this
:(

Hahah I know the kind of pain you went through. Last time also paid more to get models like Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. I nearly went ahead to hoot liao if not for the split screen blackout issue. The other con was no more updates that's why it put me off haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Hahah I know the kind of pain you went through. Last time also paid more to get models like Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. I nearly went ahead to hoot liao if not for the split screen blackout issue. The other con was no more updates that's why it put me off haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

I had the N6 and N9 as well.. Think the most expensive items were the Pixel C w/ keyboard (US), Pixel XL and Pixel 2XL (Aus)
:(
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
Hahah the more I think about it the funnier it gets. Wait one year but end up use Apple's implementation. But now their design also flawed because of material design's hamburger menu. :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Machiam still in concept. Half baked, wasn't finished. Now fingers swipe here swipe there. Next time use eyes to swipe siol 🀣
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,327
Reaction score
3,863
I wonder anybody here no need to google home mini unit that comes with the 3a? :s13:
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,671
Reaction score
8,484
I had the N6 and N9 as well.. Think the most expensive items were the Pixel C w/ keyboard (US), Pixel XL and Pixel 2XL (Aus)
:(

Last time sg no google store, wants to buy a google phone so troublesome. Even now with an online store also so empty.
 

tronald1981

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
31,791
Reaction score
0
the update for AR navigation for maps just came in!
for those non level 5 guides ppl
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Last time sg no google store, wants to buy a google phone so troublesome. Even now with an online store also so empty.

Ikr.. I looked at the Aussie store.. ****, they have almost everything. Home Max, Nest Hub Max..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top