2018 iPad Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you using Long term then yes
S
Especially the iPad Pro 2018 has bending issue

Yes plan to use long term, at least 2-3 years. So far mine has been inside the Logitech Slim Folio Pro since the day I bought it, hope won’t have any bending issues.

spidercyj

Reaction score
sry how does this work haha. Can i get it changed even if it's working fine or do i need to self-inflict damage to the screen so that it's categorised under accidental damage :o

Sent from OnePlus GM1900 using GAGT

I talked to the Apple staff before and they recommend self inflict damage because Apple don’t take in non spoilt stuff.

I never get Apple care before and now all my iPad still working

Imaginary stuff seldom spoil one

Yes plan to use long term, at least 2-3 years. So far mine has been inside the Logitech Slim Folio Pro since the day I bought it, hope won’t have any bending issues.

I also using slim folio but recently keep taking it out to read manga coz very heavy with the case on and also my Apple care + 1 year anniversary coming up

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also using slim folio but recently keep taking it out to read manga coz very heavy with the case on and also my Apple care + 1 year anniversary coming up

Mine’s inside the case permanently. Gaming I will just fold it with the keyboard inside while reading (on the go) I just fold the keyboard to face behind. Only thing is your fingers will keep pressing onto the keys.

ragnarokprophecy

Reaction score
I talked to the Apple staff before and they recommend self inflict damage because Apple don’t take in non spoilt stuff.

Imaginary stuff seldom spoil one

Then when you bring it in do you get a new or a refurbished one?

Sent from OnePlus GM1900 using GAGT

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
e magic keyboard with floating design starts at 299USD 😆🙄

Apple_new-ipad-pro-keyboard_03182020_big.jpg.large_2x.jpg

new-ipad-pro.jpg

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought the 2018 refurbished 64gb wifi model instead.

since ipad pro 2020 is much more focus on camera and LIDAR, which i have no interest with.

might as well stick to the previous generation at a much cheaper cost.

surprisingly there are alot of people trying to sell their ipad pro 2018 same memory at a higher price with a few months left of warranty. :s22:

Glariel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought the 2018 refurbished 64gb wifi model instead.

since ipad pro 2020 is much more focus on camera and LIDAR, which i have no interest with.

might as well stick to the previous generation at a much cheaper cost.

surprisingly there are alot of people trying to sell their ipad pro 2018 same memory at a higher price with a few months left of warranty. :s22:
Good choice. A12X and A12Z not much difference. People who have iPad Pro 2018 shouldn’t be looking to upgrade to the 2020 one.

USBThumbDrive

Reaction score
Not much improvement other than Camera + Lidar.

Good time to sell my 11" and upgrade to the 1TB 12.9 Same 2018, for some reason everyone is letting go of their well condition 2018 iPad

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not much improvement other than Camera + Lidar.

Good time to sell my 11" and upgrade to the 1TB 12.9 Same 2018, for some reason everyone is letting go of their well condition 2018 iPad

Perhaps those people just want to upgrade to latest model.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.