- Mar 17, 2008
- Reaction score
Thank you for your reply with an explanation.
One more thing to ask is about storage. Should I go for 128GB or 256GB?
My intended usage with the iPad Pro 12.9" will be:
1. Reading and Replying emails.
2. Creating and editing simple PowerPoint files (may need to save on device but not a big files)
3. Viewing excel files (may need to save on device but not a lot too)
4. Netflix and Spotify (current storage usage on the device is 6GB for Spotify and normally Netflix is only when traveling at 2 GB the most)
5. Photo editing (not professional)
usage a: non-storage related, more of processing power
usage b: I'm assuming that u will delete the powerpoint after you are done with presentation. but again, it is very hard to hit a 1 GB powerpoint file
usage c: usually small size, but i suppose u will delete after u are done with the excel
usage d: assuming you will delete the Netflix show after you are done watching. Spotify files will take up space but it wont be substantively huge even if download 'extreme' quality
usage e: same as usage c
technically, u can go with 128GB. backup those impt documents to your hdd or cloud storage.