2018 iPad Pro

xhui22

Reaction score
Anyone purchased your ipp under education discount? Is ID verification needed at store?

Heypipi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if the education pricing applies to apple store pickup or any apple retailers stores?

xhui22

Reaction score
From what I know you can order online Apple store and you can also choose to pick up at Apple store Orchard. Not those retailers.

Anyone knows if the education pricing applies to apple store pickup or any apple retailers stores?

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
Hi guys, need some help as I'm not familiar with Apple products.

- I have a Aukey Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger which is rated up to 18W of output, will QC 3.0 work on IPP or will it just charge at normal speed?

- Can I transfer files from Window's computer to IPP directly (Like how we transfer files from Windows computer to an external HDD) or do I need to go thru iTunes and other software?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
With ios im not sure if drag and drop would still work.

- I have a Aukey Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger which is rated up to 18W of output, will QC 3.0 work on IPP or will it just charge at normal speed?

- Can I transfer files from Window's computer to IPP directly (Like how we transfer files from Windows computer to an external HDD) or do I need to go thru iTunes and other software?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

- iPad Pro does not support QC3.0 however, it does support fast charging through USB-C PD. Which means to say, unless your Aukey wall charger comes with USB-C PD, it will only charge at 2.4a through USB-A.

- You cannot transfer files from Windows to iPad Pro directly through the USB-C port. You may want to use iCloud to transfer the files to your iPad Pro.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone feel that this 2018 ipad design is similar to ipad very first gen?

They certainly do take some cue from the very first iPad. I wish the next iPhone will be of similar design language to the new iPad Pro but I very much doubt so due to the glass back :(

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
I read somewhere is better to have 30w portable battery. And which anker portable battery should work best for iPad Pro?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.