2018 YTD investment performance thread

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
I wish more people think like you so that coe prices can go down.

COE premiums have fallen quite a lot already. CAT A fell to 25k. I think that is as low as it gets, outside of a recession.

I just noticed motorcycle COE has fallen to 2.5k. Very tempting. I used to ride a motorcycle for about 5 years from 2010 - 2014 and then sold it. Those were the best days of my life. I used to go to JB and top up petrol every 3 weeks. I was a regular on Singapore Bikes forum. If COE prices fall below 1.5K, I will consider buying a used motorbike again.
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
Can count CPF? :(

Sent from . using GAGT


I even include my father's CPF Retirement Account as my net worth :s13:

Can I also include a half share of a fully paid 2rm HDB flat in Tanglin Halt that would be replaced with a new flat at Dawson estate of which I am a named beneficiary in a will :s13:

Can I also include my sis CPF of which I am her sole nominee :s13:

My sis also have FD of 200k in a joint bank account with me :s13:

Can I also include about 100k of my father's money in joint bank accounts with me :s13:
 

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
8,580
Reaction score
292
I even include my father's CPF Retirement Account as my net worth :s13:

Can I also include a half share of a fully paid 2rm HDB flat in Tanglin Halt that would be replaced with a new flat at Dawson estate of which I am a named beneficiary in a will :s13:

Can I also include my sis CPF of which I am her sole nominee :s13:

My sis also have FD of 200k in a joint bank account with me :s13:

Can I also include about 100k of my father's money in joint bank accounts with me :s13:

I am including my grandfather's medisave account balance. He is unlikely to finish using it.
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,104
Reaction score
4,068
Crikey, I thought my Legacy Elves deck with a play set of Cradles was badass. Beta Moxen?

I have only 2 beta moxen, the rest UL. The surprise is the price of the beta dual lands, of which I had a playset, as I played U/W/B control (think its now called Esper). I'm not sure why underground sea is so much more valuable than tundra. Back then, tundra was king :s13:
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,478
Reaction score
1,561
How do you all get positive growth
All my stock holdings lost and dividend also got reduced

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
I discovered this app called WeBull, it seems good to track investment returns from stocks. Whenever you buy stocks you have to manually update your purchase or sale.

Hbm8lMd.jpg


dCr2tGF.jpg
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
Your day P&L movement was 9% down am I reading it correctly?

I updated the average buy price from IBKR and the buy date as today. So it appears as if it was bought today. From tomorrow it will display correctly the daily p/l and the overall p/l.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top