precipice65
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2005
- Messages
- 25,616
- Reaction score
- 22
ntuc no stock again.
sibei jialat.
sibei jialat.
ntuc no stock again.
sibei jialat.
Go to cold storage lor
cold storage dont carry at all.
cold storage also used to carry laura scudder.. now no more le![]()
Yah Laura smooth peanut butter I think is the best I ever eat
just bought 2 cans of adams from ntuc.
mai tu liao.
Still got sell? Eat already orgasm?
Now no more... But I now slowly move away from smucker product switching to smaller NZ/Aus company peanut butter... Which have more passion in make good food unlike the Americans
Store Natural Peanut Butter Upside Down--Then Stir & Refrigerate
Natural peanut butter doesn't contain added oils, but it does require regular stirring, especially when you first buy it. That can be messy and difficult. So each time I buy a new jar, I store it in my pantry upside down until I'm ready to use it. That mixes the oil better for easier stirring!
MORE INFORMATION:
When you finally open the jar, use a butter knife to stir the oil throughout the jar until it's well mixed. Then store your mixed peanut butter in the fridge and the oils will not separate!
http://www.sparkpeople.com/secrets....eanut_butter_upside_downthen_stir_refrigerate
Thanks...I put upside down and the oil is at the bottom of the can. so need the solid PB to flow down to mix with the oil at the bottom ( cap ? )
The peanut butter will not mix with the peanut oil if you don't stir it in.