Adams peanut butter.

maxieb

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
7,636
Reaction score
990
cold storage dont carry at all.

In fact cold storage carry Adam long before ntuc Leh...I been eating this long time ago
Tnpr9Pw.jpg

You can stock up thru online save the trouble
 
Last edited:

maxieb

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
7,636
Reaction score
990
Still got sell? Eat already orgasm?



Now no more... But I now slowly move away from smucker product switching to smaller NZ/Aus company peanut butter... Which have more passion in make good food unlike the Americans
 

derazor

Banned
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
28,105
Reaction score
3
Store Natural Peanut Butter Upside Down--Then Stir & Refrigerate

Natural peanut butter doesn't contain added oils, but it does require regular stirring, especially when you first buy it. That can be messy and difficult. So each time I buy a new jar, I store it in my pantry upside down until I'm ready to use it. That mixes the oil better for easier stirring!

MORE INFORMATION:
When you finally open the jar, use a butter knife to stir the oil throughout the jar until it's well mixed. Then store your mixed peanut butter in the fridge and the oils will not separate!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/secrets....eanut_butter_upside_downthen_stir_refrigerate

Thanks...I put upside down and the oil is at the bottom of the can. so need the solid PB to flow down to mix with the oil at the bottom ( cap ? )
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
Thanks...I put upside down and the oil is at the bottom of the can. so need the solid PB to flow down to mix with the oil at the bottom ( cap ? )

The peanut butter will not mix with the peanut oil if you don't stir it in.
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
is it just me or is this oos everywhere again?

tried going 3 supermarkets (cold storage & fairprice) today, no signs of stocks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top