Adams peanut butter.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
Ah damn, when I bought it 2 weeks ago still quite a few. Dunno about this no-stir one, I like the oil.

The no stir one is crap with hydrogenated oil added, just like e other commercial brands. The one with e layer of oil floating on top is e natural one.
 

xerref

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
27
hougang mall ntuc and thomson plaza's branch usually have stock
 

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
8,688
Reaction score
5
AMK Hub really no more liao, sian. Taka Cold Storage got crunchy one. And some other brand that costs $8.10.
 

jameskuwe

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
1
cold storage doesn't sell adams peanut butter anymore. I was told it has been discontinued. same with NTUC.
does anyone know why?
where else can i buy it?
i eat it everyday
 

ordway

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
2,159
Reaction score
0
cold storage doesn't sell adams peanut butter anymore. I was told it has been discontinued. same with NTUC.
does anyone know why?
where else can i buy it?
i eat it everyday

I saw it just the other day at Clementi NTUC Finest (located in Clementi Mall).
 

kyma

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
0
I wonder why you cannot find them? :s11: I always see them on most, if not all, NTUC outlets' shelves.
 

t3h1337n00b

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
I've noticed in many NTUCs that the crunchy one gets sold faster than the creamy one... Really pain as I love the crunchy version
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top