Adams peanut butter.

kyma

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
0
Just FYI, there is a Meridian brand peanut butter (280g nett) in Mustafa selling for S$1 each. Its ingredients are simply (verbatim) Peanuts Whole Skin On (100%). Produce of more than one country. It is also stated on jar: No Added Sugar & No Added Salt. But there are less than 5 jars as at 9pm on 22 December and their crunchy version best before end of January 2012 and their smooth version best before end of February 2012.
 

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
0
Snayli, if ur talkin abt the one kyma shared, then I can only arrive at the conclusion that u are blind.
 

Soul77

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2001
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
13
Ang mo kio, both ntuc in amk hub & amk central has it. amk hub one, like 100+ pcs of adam peanut butter in 1 row.
Btw, anyone find that the normal version too salty? now I only use the unsalted
 

kyma

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2001
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
0
三脚標清热水;65576171 said:
now bedok ntuc selling 2 for 4.95! but expiring in may/june :s22: can try if u can finish!
May and June is actually still a long way to go. BTW, thanks for the information. Are they a lot of stocks? If not, I think after today, stocks will run out fast as a lot more people knew about it now, including me though. :o
 

soeyism

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
847
Reaction score
0
bedok don seem to sell them anymore
tamp mall also never see :(

but those looking for harvey fresh zero lactose milk
they just stock up at bedok, tml gg to wack 20 packs :D
 

pekipom

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
0
seems like there's a lot of hype about adam's PB so I decided to give it a try... managed to get my hands on 3 crunchy and 1 creamy today from ntuc. just had lunch though so I think I'll leave it for tmr :D
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
seems like there's a lot of hype about adam's PB so I decided to give it a try... managed to get my hands on 3 crunchy and 1 creamy today from ntuc. just had lunch though so I think I'll leave it for tmr :D

Hope u got the ones with the layer of oil floating at the top cos those are the natural ones: u hv to stir like sh1t... LOL. If u bought the ones WITHOUT the layer of oil, then good luck cos those are no different fr the other crappy commercial brands with lots of trans fats.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top