Yea, mainly the view but worth it lol and the longest and highest cable car ride (not sure).
Cable car? U mean the train? That one long queue man!

Yea, mainly the view but worth it lol and the longest and highest cable car ride (not sure).
Cable car? U mean the train? That one long queue man!
Any recommendations on good telco's in Penang? Mainly George town area.
Or are most telco's similar nowadays?
I am going to Penang on this weekend, any must go or must eat in Penang?
TIA
Hi, I am going to Penang this week.
May I know where is the airport pick up point for Grab driver?
Last minute 3d2n Penang trip booked, suaku first time there, would like some advice.
We're taking an overnight bus up which will arrive like 7am in the morning but our check in is only at 3pm.
1. Is there wifi at Sungai Nibong Terminal to book Grab?
2. What's there to eat/do between that time in the morning with some luggage in tow?
What are the must try/must go places to eat/visit?
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am going to Penang this week.
May I know where is the airport pick up point for Grab driver?
planning to go Count down NYE in Penang.. where is a good place to go? Best can see fireworks etc.
Departure level, old town cafe.


Heading up there for a 3d/2n short getaway next week and is considering if should rent a car or move around using grab? It would be 2 of us travelling. Would anyone be kind to offer some suggestions? Thanks
Grab very cheap. Short distance about rm $5, long distance (to airport) about rm $23.