
is it within georgetown or????? I am staying in the grand hotel continental in georgetown, seriously got any nice place to go in penang or not? Seriously find that penang ish a god damn boring place, building road etc very old and ulu and not crowded place at all........
Is penang hill worth to go? Need to go there very early to spend whole day there kind or?
I cannot even find a place that sells the dao sa bia one at all.......within my area
when will u be going? alone or with friends?
Got yr dao sha bia?

i am at penang now.............alone..........
ok mah I prefer to go travel alone, can manage my schedule easily.....wah.. alone??? hw come boring.. i tink its nice place wor.. driver bring us ard wor.. n we jux back from toy museum.. hee.. n we had sedap mee goreng!!! x) n i bought lots of tea n coffee.. hahahaha! my monies almost finished.. =x
ok mah I prefer to go travel alone, can manage my schedule easily.....
Super boring lo... the no of ppl in the restaurant also god damn little, but this ish good la........
Sat afternoon going back but already can't tahan to stay any longer, I just arrived yesterday late afternoon only.....stay for 3 nites
Lucky I didn't plan so many days else will be bored to dealth.....
Do they hab china town here or not????? I really need to get hold of the dao sa bia for gifts at least before I get rid of this boring place.......
wa.. u arrived same as me.. i oso arrived ytd.. hee.. n goin back on sat nite.. x) tml goin fruit farm wid driver.. hehe..
erms.. apparently u can ask if the taxi driver noes hw go burma road.. they noes abt the bia.. jux enquire wid any taxi driver.. tink they will send u dere.. =)






@Innocast, u were there for work or pleasure ?
Cos I dun understand y u say it's boring ?

So far I tink it's only Burma rd.
Maybe it's Ghee Hiang.
Anyway, there's a few brands.
Him Hiang is my fave, Ghee Hiang is popular too







Prangin Mall old liao$
If u wan megamall, go Queensbay. Huge. But shopping ok nia, lotsa food though.
Another one is Gurney Plaza. Small but more upmarket. There's a cinema here





i am at penang now.............alone..........
i am not talking abt queensbay, though i did not go there yet... there is one more called megamall @ Seberang Perai one, that one is it much better than queensbay???
besides, from komtar got any bus to get to these two malls???![]()
hows the hotel that u are staying? i'll b there next wk.

