subprimelive
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 23
the hakwer centre near to evergreen hotel has good food

the hakwer centre near to evergreen hotel has good food
Wah lao, I booked Hard Rock alrdy leh![]()
booked sunway hotel for this sun trip...
any nice place to intro to visit?
first trip to penang... probably visit kek lok si but no other plans for my 3 days other than walk walk eat eat
oh me going with another buddy... sure we just wanna walk walk and eat
Taxi fare is the killer in Penang
my flight reaches penang at 10pm..
how much is the cab from airport to sunway hotel?
any estimates?
city cabs are not allowed to pick up passengers from the airport. you need to buy a limo coupon from the airport limo counters.
i renting a perodua alza at rm590 for my upcoming trip from 26-29march.
my flight reaches penang at 10pm..
how much is the cab from airport to sunway hotel?
any estimates?
Well... I believe it should be around RM50... I took to Air Itam was RM45.