erwinrommel
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2007
- Messages
- 27,880
- Reaction score
- 3,148
woot~ nice cables heard abt many upgrading to Canare/Belden but didnt know how they look like so thx for the pics!!
can u share the breakdown of the prices? how long are the Canare and Belden inter-connects?
u bought them at LHS at sim lim tower? thx~
I bought them at LHS at SLT. After placing an order, I actually walked to Bugis Junction with my friend and go TCC for a nice minty mocha as he will take 1 hour to tailor-make the cables.
I can't remember the exact breakdown cost, but all the 3 cables are 2 meters long. They are very solid, thick and the quality is very convincing for me.
This is more important as nowadays the new batch of Aego M all comes with small, thin white cables. Changing the cables do bring a certain degree of audio clarity and richness.
Last edited:





