AE Aego-M User Official Thread!

ahhong88

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Oh... Im a Malaysian and if I bring it over the custom, do i need to be charged some fees or taxes?? Anyone can help me??


hmm.. i think u need to unpack all the stuffs, put it in separate bags so that they wont really notice anything if u put it through the x-ray scan. U know about the Malaysian officers.. haha.. dont want to talk too much about that here.
 
Last edited:

lav1st0

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I have read many times about adephi, I wonder where it is and whats its current price for an Aego M?? TQ for patience...
 

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2001
Messages
5,267
Reaction score
0
Adelphi opposite Funan you must know! That's the place to go for high end sound. The place is quiet quiet cause only rich people go there. Planning to get HTS there.
 

jaspok

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
1
Just visited CE to audition the Aego-M but was rather put off by the sales guy's attitude. He acted liked a SAM machine, i asked the questions he answer in less than 5 words. No intention @ all to sell, if only he could demo or show some professionalism I wld have already bought it..

Now checking out if there's any other Authorised Reseller for Aego...Sad...
 

lav1st0

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Ohh.... Just visit google map and confirm its accurate location. Thanks for your help. Im planning to get 1 Aego-M during christmas and hoping can get christmas discount ^^
 

jaspok

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
1
Tentatively, I believe CE is selling the cheapest Aego @ $250 after getting my feet sore and tired from adelphi to SLS.

Check out adelphi but it seems like there's only 1 shop selling Aego-M but @ $299 no discount. It's at level 1 but i can't remember the shop name. Jaben deffinately don't have but I did audit the only near'04 on display because they ran out of stock. It's much fuller in sound but unfortunately its a bookshelf size and needs an amp to drive it.

Drove to SLS to try my luck in other stores besides CE but they'r not carrying. There's this shop next to CE which says they are the authorised distributor for AE but he doesn't have any stock currently. Can order but will cost $480. Argued that CE only selling @ $250 but he say they are no longer authorised hence finally went back to CE but this time round another salesman by the name of Melvin and not "Jack" served me.

Very helpful and sincere in helping and so I decided to just hoot and buy. Coincidently, there's another 3 more purchase @ the same time. I wonder are they also forumers here??

Well very tired from walking up and down, think I better setup tml instead and rest for the nite.
 

lav1st0

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Haha.. So you can said to be my buying pioneer. Thanks for sharing, I will be getting it at CE. How many stocks have CE left?
 

jaspok

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
1
I'm not very sure but they said it's limited stock "could b a gimmick". Anyway i was informed by 1 of the forumer here that they are no longer the authorised dealer but Audio Act. I can't find Audio Act myself and decided to just get from CE.

The diff is of cuz price and the warranty. CE warranty 1-1 exchange in 7 days and subsequently their in-house warranty while Audio Act warranty by Unicorn (authorised distributor). It's up to you though as to choose which of it. Im sure alot of Aego user bought from CE though.

Good luck and hope you get yours successfully, I gota go setup my Aego now!
 

jaspok

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
1
T3?? For me I'm totally hooked on Aego-m now. Saw this clip of the bass of Audioengine A2, real power for a bookshelf speaker that small but I'm more into clarity and natural sounding.



Review of the A2 by a geek & a bimbo from Neo-Fight
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,142
I'm not very sure but they said it's limited stock "could b a gimmick". Anyway i was informed by 1 of the forumer here that they are no longer the authorised dealer but Audio Act. I can't find Audio Act myself and decided to just get from CE.

The diff is of cuz price and the warranty. CE warranty 1-1 exchange in 7 days and subsequently their in-house warranty while Audio Act warranty by Unicorn (authorised distributor). It's up to you though as to choose which of it. Im sure alot of Aego user bought from CE though.

Good luck and hope you get yours successfully, I gota go setup my Aego now!

Remember to write down your Aego M user reviews!
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
the Aego M has been great but i'm getting a buzzing sound from the subwoofer whenever low frequencies are played >< any idea why
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
i ish habe to wait for my pay first :(

what cable do you recommand? what type of rca and cable? cost also? cause i ish scare tio hoot at slt :(

I also got no idea lol. From what I gather, Belden best bang for buck. I think I go down LHS ask for uncle recommendation.:o
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,142
I also got no idea lol. From what I gather, Belden best bang for buck. I think I go down LHS ask for uncle recommendation.:o

I don't think he will give recommendations.

Canare 4S8 or Belden is your best bet. As to which is better, you have to consult the expert bros here. :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top