Any reviews?
I think personally AEGO M system is target at a certain segment which is Music. So it is seriously down to individual taste. Over the past 1 month of testing, I have tested the following sound system. Altec Lansing MX5021 (My cousin owns it), Creative T3 (Tested 1 hour at BEST DENKI IMM) and the rare Logitech Z2300 (A colleague owns it).
I am not a sound expert so I cannot listen to much difference only on general and how I feel.
I do find if you are looking for good thumping sound and effects... T3 is the front runner follow by Z2300, Altec Lansing MX5021 and AEGO M.
For music, there is no doubt AEGO M strike gold here. The word I would used is CRISP. I listen to classical musics and I dare to say, the quality output of AEGO M is very pleasing to my ears and this is the reason I decided over other 3, I do play games but I am more into the gameplay rather than the sound effects.
But I believe... if you want good surround for Movie in AEGO M, you might wanna invest a center speaker... I am hoping to find more info from the experts forum here.