I have an inverter system 3 aircon in my house. recently done a chemical wash on the aircon in my room and gas pumped into the compressor. but on somenights the room will be cold and other nights it will alternate between cold and warm.
does anyone know what's the problem exactly?
1) Not cold. Only Cold air! (personal opinion)
2) Exorbitant service charge. If you buy from them, don't get them to service. Their service charge is $200+ onwards. Might as well buy another portable aircon if yours spoilt.
I live in a 4 room HDB flat. Currently have one super old model sanyo air-con (prolly more than 10 years old) that's un-serviceable already.
Now planning to get a new system 2 aircon for masterbed room and 1 room. Can anyone recommend a good company and aircon brand? Very new in this area
Armaflex 3/8" is usually the "standard package", sufficiently good enough for HDB. Up-gradable to Armaflex 1/2". Armaflex 3/4" is too thick for standard HDB bedroom units.
MHI is "harder to repair" because it is less popular compared to ME currently. ME being the more preferred brand in the market currently, it is easier to find and get it's 2nd hand spare parts if any is needed for repair. 2nd hand aircon spare parts are generally much cheaper compared to brand new ones.
new installation Mit Starmax Sys4 installed on 2nd Nov
Hi, Have some questions for the Gurus here:
1) After everything has been installed, do they need to pump down the lines before they release the gas to the pipes ?
2) Remember someone saying set at 25 degree is already very very cold, but i don't feel that in my MB 13K BTU as compared to my non inverter previously, is there some problem with my installation?
3) When after they filled up all the pipes with the compressor gas to all the FCU, do they need to topup or at least check to see if the compressor gas level is still at operating spec?
They need to vacuum the pipes first before releasing the gas into the pipes and test run the system.
What temp do you set for your master room?
They can check by the gas level or fancoil coil coldness.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.