Lucky177
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2002
- Messages
- 4,315
- Reaction score
- 103
I don't have Xiaomi air purifier 2 anymore. The instruction can be found inside the app iirc.Just got my Xiaomi air purifier 2. However the wifi light keeps blinking very fast and I'm not sure how to connect my phone to it? There are no instructions at all! I installed the mi home iOS app and every time it connects it fails. I'm already connected to the air purifier wifi but it always disconnects while attempting to connect.
You need to connect using 2.4Ghz and not 5Ghz for the first time.
1. Connect your iPhone to your home Wi-Fi using 2.4Ghz
2. Launch the Mi App and add the purifier and follow the instruction accordingly.
Exact procedure I cannot remember. Roughly is that. Main thing is must setup using 2.4Ghz. After setting up successfully, you can use 5Ghz. No issue after that.
Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
