Ok i got it, posted in post #378 9th Dec.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/98522765-post378.html
On uncalibrated phone SPL app. Distance @ 1m approx.
(Note : it is uncalibrated, so take the levels on a relative basis, ie 10dB on the phone is not 10dB in real life)
Phone was placed on a chair, unmoved static position
MFresh M8088A
Speed 2 (326 m3/hr) = 36 dB
Speed 3 (520 m3/hr) = 47dB (yes, it's pretty loud)
Xiaomi 2 330 m3/hr = 49dB No it's not a typo. It's very loud.
Xiaomi Auto (presume it's low speed coz it's green LED) = 34 dB
Samsung AX40 high speed (323 m3/hr) = 38dB (official spec = 45dB)
As some of you would recall, previously there was some discussion/debate with bro Mindgamey with regards to the Mfresh M8088A and Xiaomi ver 1 AP's noise levels. Coz I mentioned quite a few times that I would personally not recommend ver 1 esp not in the bedroom due to the noise. There is a lower mode at 271 m3/hr and bro mindgamey measured with a calibrated SPL meter at 54dBA @ 1m (A weighting)
Seriously, with what I have played with the XM2, I would still make the same conclusion though bro mindgamey's opinion is that it's all cool and of coz I'd respect that as with anybody else's opinion as well. But do note that a few folks here and qoo10 reviews have already mentioned that even the Samsung AX40 in HIGH (323 m3/hr) needs a bit of getting used to in the bedroom as well.
The XM version 2 is supposed to be a fair bit less noisy.
I haven't got the chance to access the medium speed coz I believe the app will let you access all the modes, and I don't have time to install and pair up the device. This medium speed at low to mid 200 m3/hr would probably be the speed that you'd be opting to be at for 99.9% of the time. From the button on top, first mode is Auto (beginning of the video above), after that is Sleep mode, after that is the High speed mode (330m3/hr). Jet mode probably is to be selected via the Xiaomi app.
^^^
Edit - Auto fan speed first. Then sleep mode. Then Favourite mode, the icon of a pax with a heart. This fav mode is fan speed settable.