What is the actual diff between XM 3H and Pro? I saw in the shop today Pro going for 299 and 3H for 399. Almost similar in features..
Sqair looks interesting..
Capacity
Pro is for bigger area.
Is your pricing wrong?

What is the actual diff between XM 3H and Pro? I saw in the shop today Pro going for 299 and 3H for 399. Almost similar in features..
Sqair looks interesting..
Capacity
Pro is for bigger area.
Is your pricing wrong?
I think the shop put the wrong label.
The shop should be (I think) Pro for 299, and Pro H for 399. Is that about right?
So is 3H around 269, and Pro for 299? And the difference would be Pro for bigger room, yes?
Hmm...novita vs sqair vs honeywell. Which is better?
Reporting back on the Xiaomi 3H vs Sqair (I'll keep things short and sweet.):
My room dimensions are approx 3.5m by 5m.
Testing the fastest fan speed setting of the air purifiers, Sqair is indeed extremely efficient, effective, and quick to remove stench, perfume, strange smells, and farts in my room. Despite Xiaomi producing much more air output, it took qualitatively longer to remove those smell. The qualitative difference is approximately 15-20 minutes.
When switched to the lowest fan speed setting and running overnight, both seem (and smells) to be doing a good job by the time the sun rises. However before sleep, I usually run them 2 hours before my head hits the pillow. The Sqair edges out with better air quality before the Xiaomi.
In terms of noise level at the lowest fan speed, to my ears, the Sqair produces a deeper sounding hum similar to an aircon at low speed. Whereas Xiaomi produces a soft yet gentle wheezing (high frequency) sound. If you ask me which I would use, hands down the Sqair's hum is far less intrusive to the ears and helped me sleep better. Please take my opinion with a pinch of salt here. The sound and noise level is subjective. The distance between my head and the air purifiers are approximately 3.8m.
Closing thoughts - Air purifier isn't about comparing "which one has more features", "which can have the highest fan speed" or "which filter is more robust or tokkong". I think one should think about the relationship between a fan and a filter first before deriving an efficient air purifying performance. Just imagine pouring water into a paper filter. You cannot force water to flow out faster if the paper filter only has a fixed filtering and flow rate. I think Sqair might have nailed it.
TLDR:
Sheer air purifying performance, go with Sqair. Want smart features yet decent performance? Xiaomi 3H is your go-to.
Disclaimer:
I am just a regular commoner and have no financial interest in any air purifier manufacturers.
Meaning to have two running instead of just one PRO.What do you mean by 2 instead of 1?
Do you know why is this seller much cheaper than the [URL="https://www.lazada.sg/products/xiaomi-mi-air-purifier-3h-i469792924-s1270216688.html]official[/URL] store?
Which model of Novita and Honeywell for comparison with Sqair?
Meaning to have two running instead of just one PRO.

can air purifier reduce dusts in the room significantly?
Oh yeah, I'm intending to get 2..
Was thinking maybe get 1 Pro for living room, and 1 Sqair or 3H for kid room.
Still considering, I have no knowledge of these until now that I need to get.
---
Just saw there's seems to have a buddy deal for Sqair (2nd piece 50% off) from tomorrow.
Which portal?Oh yeah, I'm intending to get 2..
Was thinking maybe get 1 Pro for living room, and 1 Sqair or 3H for kid room.
Still considering, I have no knowledge of these until now that I need to get.
---
Just saw there's seems to have a buddy deal for Sqair (2nd piece 50% off) from tomorrow.
Don't have one in mind for Novita, maybe Honeywell HPA100.
Seems like Sqair is no fuss, decently priced for that and their replacement filters.
Oh yeah, I'm intending to get 2..
Was thinking maybe get 1 Pro for living room, and 1 Sqair or 3H for kid room.
Still considering, I have no knowledge of these until now that I need to get.
---
Just saw there's seems to have a buddy deal for Sqair (2nd piece 50% off) from tomorrow.
It's at their FB, they have an event tomorrow till April.
Anyone wants to tag team? Or if I get both, then I don't need to get XM liao.
Two at 296...Honestly, Sqair is no frills. They seem to have a promotion in Shopee for bundle.
Honestly, Sqair is no frills. They seem to have a promotion in Shopee for bundle.