jq75
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2000
- Messages
- 143,042
- Reaction score
- 5,004
reset it. so that it no longer appear in your iCloud chain.
https://www.imore.com/how-to-troubleshoot-reset-airpods
Roger tt
Thks

reset it. so that it no longer appear in your iCloud chain.
https://www.imore.com/how-to-troubleshoot-reset-airpods
Do we need to do anything if we’re to sell the AirPods?
I wonder who wants to buy used airpods.
These things are darn dirty (at mine are).
I wonder who wants to buy used airpods.
These things are darn dirty (at mine are).
No point buying a pair now?
airpods some times can BT, sync proper, at times volume on lower side at highest setting, once only one side has sound, on and off BT, then back to normal
New version (with wireless charging) is supposed to come out any time now.
I need to replace mine as well.
New version (with wireless charging) is supposed to come out any time now.
I need to replace mine as well.
No point buying a pair now?
I don't see current airpod price dropping. apple is very good at this monopoly game..
New version (with wireless charging) is supposed to come out any time now.
I need to replace mine as well.
hopefully better noise blocking cum water proof, else it tends to drop out when u jog with it
Be prepared to pay...I feel my airpods battery degrading as well. I bought when it was released.
Possible to go back Apple store to check?