
Time to change to electric hob lah. You staying in Jalan Batu, neighbours largely those old folks in 70s n 80s. If you accidentally set your house on fire, high chance the entire floor might perish with u leh...Nope. I smoke but I take lift go down. Must be considerate
Time to change to electric hob lah. You staying in Jalan Batu, neighbours largely those old folks in 70s n 80s. If you accidentally set your house on fire, high chance the entire floor might perish with u leh...
Probably still sleeping after, different location onlyI boil water.
Went to sleep.
Lucky woke up suddenly n remember.
No more water left inside.
What will happen NEXT ? If I still sleep

Ha ha ha. HeavenProbably still sleeping after, different location only
The pot will just get heated up. Don't think will catch fire

How do you check on them? Knock on the door and say hello ah?Ya lor. Good suggestion. My left and right neighbour elderly and alone. Never see them have visitors. Sometimes I also check on them as they are alone also