- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,557
- Reaction score
- 12,384
Quick summaries of the eero WiFi 7 router options available in Singapore.
Quite a few ISPs used to offer eero Max 7 including eight home internet. Now I tend to think they may not offer that option any time soon.
Just to check the new eero pro 7 from eight is 5 gbps or 10gbps port and what is the difference between this and max 7?
eero Pro 7 10G: dual 10Gbe ports, triband WiFi 7 BE10800
https://support.myrepublic.net/en/articles/15896549-eero-pro-7-10gbps
eero Max 7: dual 10Gbe ports and dual 2.5Gbe ports, triband WiFi 7 BE20800
eero Pro 7: dual 5Gbe ports, triband WiFi 7 BE10800
eero 7: dual 2.5Gbe ports, dual band WiFi 7 BE5000
Quite a few ISPs used to offer eero Max 7 including eight home internet. Now I tend to think they may not offer that option any time soon.
Any chance to get max 7 from eight or any telco again?
I believe not any time soon.