Android TV Box

andyrmit

Reaction score
if you can detect the router using mobile, then means router ok.

Can take the box to another house and try search wifi, probably can’t work.

Try upgrade or reset your box and see, it’s the box problem。

Guys got a question

My Android T9 android box unable to detect my wifi in my own house

but can detect other router/wifi (neighbour one), sometime can detect my wifi, but non 5GHZ, sometimes I have to restart my router

Today I restart my router many times but I cannot find anything

how come uh?

I am using Starhub Linksys

candy crush

Banned
Reaction score
if you can detect the router using mobile, then means router ok.

Can take the box to another house and try search wifi, probably can’t work.

Try upgrade or reset your box and see, it’s the box problem。

But it can detect my neighbour wifi leh :(:(:(

Thanks later I reset

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone uses MiBox S bluetooth audio to soundbar? I was using 3.5mm output initially but want to move the sound bar location and tried Bluetooth audio but notice a significant audio lag. Any idea if there is a way to fix or best solution will still be to buy a longer 3.5mm cable?

TimsTom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go google Tangyuan

Hi, i've googled it but only shows tangyuan (makan one) only leh

Posted from PCWX using
3bLuGyy

Shawncck

Reaction score
Can someone recommend a box that can support Netflix( at HD/ 4K HD), MeWatch, Singtel Cast and Sports IPTV ?

Browse through the last few 20 pages got saw a few ppl recommending A95X F3 Air 8K RGB Light TV Box Android 9.0 ? Is this hassle free and ease of use ?

Get A95X F3... Is a good box than mi box and cheaper... price is half of mibox and with better spec....
And it can get all the requirement u want... Mibox is branding but a lousy box... the specs cmi...

Shawncck

Reaction score
Get a95x f3... cheap and better spec than mi box... highly recommened... and the best thing it has a root toggle switch... U can install any app u want... including singtel tv go...

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get A95X F3... Is a good box than mi box and cheaper... price is half of mibox and with better spec....
And it can get all the requirement u want... Mibox is branding but a lousy box... the specs cmi...

Mibox has sufficient power to handle most video streaming, and is certified by Google , netflix and many big names.

The quality of workmanship is good.

A95x F3 is a no-brand box with inconsistence build quality. Low grade components are used, although the 'Spec' is higher.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get a95x f3... cheap and better spec than mi box... highly recommened... and the best thing it has a root toggle switch... U can install any app u want... including singtel tv go...

Interesting to know that SingTel TV Go works. What about SingTel Cast?

geekboy

Banned
Reaction score
for amlogic, there is easier way to flash, just copy the firmware to thumbdrive, add a small text file to define parameters, plug in and power on then the update will perform by itself.

How does this work? Any guide on how go set the parameters? Try to do something to all the old and useless 805 boxes my parents accumulated in the past few years.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does this work? Any guide on how go set the parameters? Try to do something to all the old and useless 805 boxes my parents accumulated in the past few years.

diff boxes use diff confi files.

if you have many 805 boxes, it is easier to use USB cable and usb burning tool on PC.

By the way, it is not necessary to flash firmware for most cases, just factory reset will do.

if these boxes have only 1GB RAM, go to this fb group to find out how to remove the lagging problem.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1gbramTvBox/

geekboy

Banned
Reaction score
diff boxes use diff confi files.

if you have many 805 boxes, it is easier to use USB cable and usb burning tool on PC.

By the way, it is not necessary to flash firmware for most cases, just factory reset will do.

if these boxes have only 1GB RAM, go to this fb group to find out how to remove the lagging problem.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1gbramTvBox/

Some of them are literal bricks, won't boot, boot loop, etc, that's why need to use the hard method. Burning tool would work but I don't have a A to A cable, the 3 I have at home are all USB 3.0 cables and they don't work. I have done it before using a 2.0 cable but I can't find it. I have solved those that are bootable, delete everything, update latest play services downloaded from apk pure, magisk, overclock and kept them running at 1.5ghz so they won't choke on 1080p videos on vanced.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.