Android TV Box

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy from taobao sua

Not a good idea to buy Mi Box S from Taobao. Most likely it is more expensive than Lazada/Qoo10/Shopee. Or you will buy wrong box like those Xiaomi boxes meant for mainland China market.

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
I am using Mibox S to watch shows via Starhub Go app. Last week I was prompted to update the app on my phone and now the casting don’t work again :(

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone updated their xiaomi tv box to the latest android ?
Updated my previous gen mibox International to latest oreo update. No issues even using a cheapo $4 USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter for lan connection instead of wifi

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using Mibox S to watch shows via Starhub Go app. Last week I was prompted to update the app on my phone and now the casting don’t work again :(
I don't have a suckhub go account but if you installed it on your mibox why do you still need the casting feature

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updated my previous gen mibox International to latest oreo update. No issues even using a cheapo $4 USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter for lan connection instead of wifi

Isn’t latest PIE? No pie support?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is starhub go even compatible with android tv os? It crashes on my mibox International

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.