Android TV Box

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realise the fb group for app gone.. any buddy here know where else to obtain such info

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which will be a good Android box that I can purchased on Lazada or Shopee that allows me to install various apk files downloaded on it? I watch alot apk installed apps on my current box and was hoping to get another for backup in case the current one spoils. Thanks

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m considering to get either the mecool km 2 or Km 6 through TB. Main usage will be to install 3rd party apks. I’m using a google tv thus it not a big deal to me. Anyone can advise should I get the km6 which is better in specs?

Arcrise

Reaction score
Any android tv boxes to recommend? Connecting it to an old Samsung “smart” tv (cannot connect to wifi or via Ethernet, unable to download apps), and hoping to watch shows on YouTube/Netflix/Disney+ etc

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any android tv boxes to recommend? Connecting it to an old Samsung “smart” tv (cannot connect to wifi or via Ethernet, unable to download apps), and hoping to watch shows on YouTube/Netflix/Disney+ etc
cheapest : mi tv stick, can watch youtube/netflix/disney+ in 1080p
medium: mibox s, see youtube/netflix/disney+ in 4k
more ex: chromecast with google tv, mecool km2

if you know how to order from walmart usa and ship it to singapore using forwarder like ezship, you can get a cheap and good 4k box, onn tv box, for less than $35 including shipping

Last edited:

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi if i have a google tv and now buying a tv box should i skip the KM2 and buy other versions of Mecool box? perharps the Mecool KIII pro?

stalejive

Banned
Reaction score
cheapest : mi tv stick, can watch youtube/netflix/disney+ in 1080p
medium: mibox s, see youtube/netflix/disney+ in 4k
more ex: chromecast with google tv, mecool km2
if you know how to order from walmart usa and ship it to singapore using forwarder like ezship, you can get a cheap and good 4k box, onn tv box, for less than $35 including shipping

is mecool km2 certified netflix , disney and prime device ? can play 4k at all this app on mecool
box ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.