shrekkybin
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2011
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 0
hmm.. they have closed the loop?

I just read the full T&C. It says cash back will be awarded in Singapore dollars. Not optimum$
Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
I was able to register, if I remember correctly I registered in the 1st week itself.able to register through the 72888 number? I cannot even send the sms in
May be i miss the information somewhere.
When until when this card can be used? August, or June?
did anyone managed to get annual fee waiver?
just managed to swipe $600x5 ($3000) and 5% = $150 worth of rebates.
better start redeeming it soon, before go dbs...
hopefully the anz optimum travel category still works as it is giving me really attractive avenue to earn rebates.
how do you break up your travel cost into 5 x $600?
Hi all,
How do we check our current category selection?
received $100 for the $1000 travel spend promo back in march/april. sad to see this card becoming dbs...![]()

hi kitkat2, may i know when did u receive? i haven receive mine![]()