On that day I will grab 5 items in the outlet and pay individually!Good luck for the 15%Btw remember you need at least 5 transactions for the 10% also.


On that day I will grab 5 items in the outlet and pay individually!Good luck for the 15%Btw remember you need at least 5 transactions for the 10% also.


Well, I really do think the promo is independent of normal rewards for at least 4 reasons:
1) If we use the ANZ travel card for the promo, the 10% is in terms of cash rebate, not the usual miles
2) assuming we get more than 150 optimum$ from the 5% already, doesn't make sense we no longer get any optimum$ from the 10%.
3) Also 5% is tagged to Calendar month, but 10% is tagged to 2 qualifying periods.
4) Most importantly the promo TnC does not mention it will affect the normal rewards. If it do, it should be emphasized
On that day I will grab 5 items in the outlet and pay individually!![]()
I hope you are right too.
Edit : ok you are right![]()
Anyone used the optimum card for ezlink reload and earned 1% rebate?
Dont get it, why dont choose groceries. You can get 99% of everything you need in a ntuc hypermart.
Dont get it, why dont choose groceries. You can get 99% of everything you need in a ntuc hypermart.
there are many grocery cards give >5% rebate...
there are many grocery cards give >5% rebate like singpost card,i don't buy that much from NTUC anyway.
singpost card will give 2% for groceries after end of this month...
just applied for the ANZ card... forgot to ask the promoter on how to pay ANZ credit card bills... any one knows? apart from AXS machine...
SAM machine
Interbank GIRO
Cash payment at ANZ branches
Cheque
internet banking
TV, T shirts, underwear, trek shoes all you can buy at ntuc lol.
