all NTUC or just JEM ?
sorry not sure. i only went to JEM one
20% off the apparels & sundries section ... so maybe just NTUC Extra
all 3M products, home DIY stuff etc all 20% off
One card one use,for me this card 5% weekday dining ONLY.
Weekend dining not eligible for dining 5%?
It is eligible. But for weekend dining ocbc 365 gives 6% rebate which is better
Noted! But have to hit $600 1st whereas Optimum no need.
yar weekend dining for whole family easily $100/meal.
4 weeks a month easily hit $600 purely on weekend dining.
that's why I always say one card one use. can even split cards into weekday wallet and weekend wallet.
ANZ screwed up my rebate category and I put in a dispute case over a month ago. several calls and several emails later, still nobody is interested to get back to me, making me damn pissed! anyone has such an encounter?
better still, anyone has email/contact to someone in ANZ who will be responsible to answer these?
appreciate any help, thanks!
Luckily I never apply for this card as this is so complicated, just stay at Amex TCB
It is a great card once u understand the unique TnC
Nah.. I like 365 frank combo more
ANZ screwed up my rebate category and I put in a dispute case over a month ago.

It is a great card once u understand the unique TnC
is it summarised as below
- ensure correct categories and ensure change per quarter
- dun spend on tiny bills due to rounding down
- dun spend on >600 per transaction
- dun spend on wrong category
- redeem at least 2 weeks to 1mth before end of 1 year.

spend $20 and get $1 optimum no more, no less![]()