- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 60,917
- Reaction score
- 18
Thks how much is it ?
Welcome! Should be below $200 if I'm not wrong. Give a visit to The Bike Settlement.

Thks how much is it ?
Do we have to pay to enter Sentosa via boardwalk?
Now no more. 1-2 dollar per entry. 
Do we have to pay to enter Sentosa via boardwalk?
so far, never have to pay.. once on the road, twice via the boardwalk. You should go early to avoid the crowd.
If yes, I will cycle inside and find fling. 
Is there an alternative to Tokyobike?
Looking for a clean sleek? 7/9 speed.
1k ?
hmm.. u got a chain stay?
change everything to 105, best value for money component. (Provided your hub is compatible) But then I think just sell away the bike and get a new bike easier and less stressful![]()
http://hellobicycle.com.sg/collections/dutchi-8/products/dutchi-8-cream-8-speed
I have this bike for sale.

Hello Bicycle and Coast Cycle have some urban bikes to take a look at.
No chain stay.
Probably can consider everything 105. But 105 don't have flat bar shifter right?
And new foldie don't have 105 right?
I see mtb has some 10 speed shifters on crcNo chain stay.
Probably can consider everything 105. But 105 don't have flat bar shifter right?
And new foldie don't have 105 right?
UnderutilisedMay I know why you're selling?
Thanks for the intro!
Any risk to mix an xt shifter with 105? Might as well zee rd and zee shifter if changing to 10 speed cassette?I see mtb has some 10 speed shifters on crc
If you want smoothness just pair everything up with the same model
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
Technically , it should work but like I said if you want perfect compatibility you sure used a 105 shifters with 105 derailleurAny risk to mix an xt shifter with 105? Might as well zee rd and zee shifter if changing to 10 speed cassette?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
No chain stay.
Probably can consider everything 105. But 105 don't have flat bar shifter right?
And new foldie don't have 105 right?
if anyone spot any good 2nd hand bike (road bike) can inform me.

Any risk to mix an xt shifter with 105? Might as well zee rd and zee shifter if changing to 10 speed cassette?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Mini velo.. not that difficult cause when drafting you're using something like 30% less energy meaning its the speed you cruise around at 28kph or so.only thing sad is that my chain came off because I was using the extremes ends of the cassette so with my new upgrades hopefully won't need to use extreme ends
Road bike normally will be a bit faster around 33 35 kph average

if you were just a few days earlier, I had my old bike![]()
